Beautiful Tiny Pom-Poms Made Easy!
- Quick and simple way to produce fluffy tiny balls
- Use the finished pom poms to embellish your sweaters, scarves, hats, home, bags, hair accessories and more.
How to use:
- Open two U-shaped arches and align
- Wrap a yarn around the arches. Follow the same steps with the other side arches.
- Close the arches.
- Cut the yarn with a sharp pair of scissors between the two U-shaped arches. Cut the yarn all the way around the circle.
- Take a strand of yarn, slide it through that same crack in which you cut the yarn.
- Tie firmly with a double knot.
- Gently open one arch at a time.
- Remove pom-pom and fluff to shape.
Use scissors to cut loose ends and shape.
Completed pom pom diameter (approx.): 20 mm / 55 mm
Each pack: 2 pom pom makers
- Body: ABS Resin, Polypropylene
- Pin: Stainless Steel
*Kindly note that photo may differ slightly from actual item in terms of colour due to photographic lighting sources or your device settings.