- Comes with two interchangeable guides; for straight slash cutting and curved slash cutting.
- Designed with comfort and safety features!
HOW TO USE:
1) Use a sewing machine to sew evenly spaced lines on several layers of fabric.
2) Insert the Slash Cutter guide into a channel between two stitching lines. (Place the guide on top of bottom fabric.)
3) Use one hand to hold down the fabrics and push the Slash Cutter forward to make the cut. If the initial cut is difficult, use scissors to make a cut.
4) After all cuts have been completed, wash fabrics in a washing machine to create the fluffy, tufted look.