Beautiful Jumbo Pom-Poms Made Easy!
- Use bulky yarn to make lovely and big pom poms
- Easy and quick way to produce fluffy balls
- Create rabbit tails, home deco, toys etc
How to use:
- Open and align two U-shaped arches
- Firmly wind yarn from one end to the other. Wind yarn evenly so that the shape will conform to the arch, close the arch (repeat for the other arch)
Cut the yarn, with a sharp pair of scissors, beginning at the gap between arches. Cut the yarn all the way around the circle.* Take care not to open the arches
- Take a strand of yarn, slide it through that same crack in which you cut the yarn. Tie firmly with a double knot.
- Gently open one arch at a time
- Remove pom-pom and fluff to shape
- Use scissors to cut loose ends and shape
Completed pom pom diameter (approx.): 115 mm
Each pack: 1 pom pom maker
- Body: ABS Resin, Polypropylene
- Pin: Stainless Steel
*Kindly note that photo may differ slightly from actual item in terms of colour due to photographic lighting sources or your device settings.